The stars on this list just appeared to be living their daily stuff when they fell upon these normal people. The results are funny, and they’ll make you obsess over these fun-loving actors even more.
1. Look who is in the background?? John Mayer!
These two having lunch and selfie only to find John Mayer sitting in the background. They knew what they were doing!
2. Hey 50 Cent and Naomi, I am coming to accompany you both in the picture.
This picture can be described as a “the most important photo of 2015,” and we agree.
3. I will catch you later Buoy! And he was like “OK, BOSS!”
You seriously demand The Rock to walk by a selfie without hitting a passionate pose?
4. This couple got a surprise on their wedding day.
When you choose a public park for a photo shoot and you met John Travolta crossing by your path.
5. This Boston tourist was in the midst of a casual photo when Kevin Spacey decided to take a break from his morning jog.
This is just such a Kevin Spacey thing to do.
6. Picture Perfect!
And she is looking familiar with selfies and pictures. Just look at her smile and her pose looks great.!
7. Another incidence of wedding photobomb.
They are looking so happy! They should invite them to the reception.
8. Tom Hanks again!
These fans were able to make it look like one of them passed out at a restaurant table with an unimpressed Tom Hanks as a dinner guest. What a good sport!
9. Message Board is impressive! So Liam Neeson didn’t manage to resist to visit.
I wish I was Liam Neeson, At least I could have free sandwiches.
10. This happy couple was amidst shooting their engagement photographs when Amy Schumer happened to run by.
And in genuine Amy Schumer style, she clearly stopped for a pic. She put it on her Instagram and captioned it with “Beautiful engagement photo ruined by yours truly.”