Back in the day, it was A LOT more easy to cheat and get away with it. In the age of social media, it’s nearly impossible not to get caught. If you’re going to cheat, you mine as well just break it off first instead of facing social media humiliation. There’s nothing that burns more than having your reputation ruined. Let us know which person you think is the absolute worst…
1. There’s more here than just getting caught that makes this instance of cheating humiliating.
There’s something about that Baja-style hoodie and the fact that he was caught at the lavish restaurant Applebee’s.
2. She thought she was slick with her fresh manicure. Sorry, pretty nails don’t hide the shame.
That was Epic!
3. Oh wow!
They went to therapy and everything, yet he was still willing to throw it all away. Some people just don’t know when to call it quits.
4. This is great!
She created a Christmas gift for him outlining all of his cheating ways. That’s even worse than waking up to a stocking full of coal. Revenge is a dish best served cold!
Who would ever trust their BF or GF to take a trip down to Cancun solo? Only people who are setting themselves up for disaster, that’s who.
6. If there is one rule to life, never leave your Facebook logged on around a suspicious girlfriend. Girls will sneak around to check all of your messages when you least suspect it.
On the other hand, guys, don’t waste a girl’s time if you’re not ready to commit.
7. Next time you’re on the train or any form of public transportation, it’s best not to rant about how you cheat on your wife.
You may not know the people around you, but they do have ears that can listen to the trash spewing out of your mouth.
8. She went DEEP!
Imagine having all of your possessions hidden in places around town. There’s no way he ended up finding all of his stuff. She even wrote in red ink with hearts to drive the point home.
9. Here’s one that will provide some laughter amongst this huge sea of shame.
Dominoes’ witty response is an instant classic!
10. Some guys just don’t know how to be players.
They should watch that old movie with Bill Bellamy called How to Be a Player to get an idea of all the work it entails.
11. Well, she obviously likes guys named James.
Although James W. needs to grow a pair. There’s no need to write your passive-aggressive sob story on Facebook and look like a total wiener.
12. He got white knighted by Diane’s friend, Dane.
Never date a girl who has a guy best friend, those are a very, very annoying breed.