We are so unaware that the old stuff in your store room can also be used efficiently. These life hacks can save so much of your expenses and can turn your unused and garbage into something meaningful. Here are some of the Life hacks that will surely be useful for you.
1. Cleverly Use Trashed Plastic Bottles
Ever thought of doing this? Yes, nobody actually did but you can utilize these bottles just to close you polybags instead of tying a knot.
2. Make Water Color Using Dried Markers
There comes a time when you see so many dried markers in your study table and think it’s of no use you throw them in the trash. Now you know what you have to do.
3. Utilise Empty Cartoons Of Milk and Juice
What do we usually do with empty cartoons? Throw them? Yes. You can utilize them to cover some other container in your kitchen.
4. Make Use Of Empty Tissue Boxes
There are times we seek for poly bags in entire house but can’t find one when we are in need. Empty tissue boxes can be the remedy.
5. Making A Rainbow Color Rose
You can take a white color rose or a cream one. Cut the stem into 4 parts and place them in 4 different containers. Add food color to the container, You will see the color difference within half an hour. keep it for two or three days and it’s ready for your loved once.
6. Zip problems? Lock It With A Small Key Chain Ring
There are times when your pants get old and your zip keeps coming down. Now you have a solution to this, just use a key ring with the zip and hook it up to your pants button.
7. You Can Use Hair Straightener To Iron Your Shirt Collar
Ever wondered you can actually use your wife’s hair straightener just to make your collar look good. At least you can use something of your wife.
8. Cooling Problems With Laptops? Use Egg try
The cheapest way to cool down your laptops instead of buying these costly cooling fans for it. Just use an egg try to do it.
9. Toothpaste Can Be The Best Cleanser
Never thought of this before but it really works. Be it car headlights or your helmet visor your toothpaste can do much more than it is meant for.
10. Easily Take Out Powdered Stuff From The Container By Attaching Tape To It
We usually tap the spoon or try to do it with our fingers while taking powdered things from a container but now you can just attach a tape to it.
11. Old Door Knobs As Towel Hangers In Bathroom
Ever wondered what to do with the old door Knobs? No, you don’t have to throw them. Use them as your hangers in the bathroom.
12. Use old Drawers To Make Your Home Look Good
Things Like this make our home so beautiful and creative. That positive energy which comes from these things leave a smile on our faces. This shows how nonexpensive items can make your house look mesmerizing.