We’ve all heard the regular stereotype that ladies fantasize about their big day from the time they’re little, using pillowcases for veils and walking down an imaginary aisle lined with teddy bears. But men also fantasize about the Big Day, we now have a look at what men are truly considering. Around 12 thoughts folks have about getting married.
1. Seeing their bride walk down the aisle, according to J34N5.
Marriage is all about two people, who love each other.
2. DanInChi says the actual party.
He is excited to have a party with everyone he loves.
3. But, KronktheKronk really cares about all the booze.
He is stoked about having a wedding — and have few ideas!
4. FrankieSucks is worried about the cost.
All He think about is how much it will cost.
5. One anonymous user says the food is all it’s about.
He thinks about the food only.
6. murdarkk will have one happy wife.
He is excited to be married, not get married.
7. viceywicey says that the proposal will probably be better.
This is the perfect marriage, with full of emotional drama.
8. runningblack fears for the future.
He fantasizes about his future wife, but the wedding itself is secondary.
9. ihlazo has to practice his vows.
He fantasizes about saying his vows.
10. whatIsThisBullCrap actually wants to just have a wife.
11. Kill_Welly is one step ahead of everyone.
He can’t wait for wedding night s*x.
12. leo_not_a_lion has a pretty solid plan.
He thinks about eloping.