Check out these absolutely genius hacks. There’s so much to be done before you’ve even thought about dressing up the venue – and these days, a few limp balloons and a bag of party poppers just ain’t gonna cut it.
1. Use baking soda and vinegar for blowing balloons.
The easiest way and less energy! Have fun kids!
2. Put confetti in clear balloons for a pretty effect.
This is the perfect idea for the Girls party. Which will give a feeling of a princess’ party. The Nice theme actually!
3. Dip your balloons in the sparkly glitter.
Glitter + glue + a bog-standard balloon = the twinkly decor of your dreams.
4. Do you want something more creative?
Animal balloons for the Zoo and farmyard events/party.
5. Some more girly things!
You should definitely think about it. Must try Hack!
6. Of course, no party is complete without banners. Try this DIY bow number.
These banners are perfect for your house parties and it will give a decent look to your rooms.
7. You can use colorful cupcakes with threads for decoration.
A rather attractive way to go use up the ones that get slightly squished in the tub.
8. Pompom looks for your party.
All you need to snip the yarn balls, It looks simple.
9. Straws for your help!
In the picture, this stuff is made with the straws and threads. This is the cheap way to utilize the things.
Upgrade your room with this fairy lights with colorful cups.
11. Winter is coming!
12. Every party needs a pinata
Hang and enjoy!