You’re going to love these hacks. These hacks make your closet organized and look good. You can utilize empty spaces in your room. And can buy more clothes! Yay! Shopping!
1. First thing: Trim your clothes list.
Yeah, it sucks. But if you don’t have space for it, you don’t have space for it.
2. Create extra rod space if your room can manage it.
You can design it with help of hanging-slash-drying rack.
3. Simple And Classy Rack.
This rack will save you space and it looks good and classy.
4. Loft your bed.
Putting a closet underneath a loft is a great way to use vertical space even if your ceilings are normal height.
5. Use Soda can tab with hangers.
Useful things can be designed with the waste materials.
6. Use chains with hangers.
Vertical space is the name of the game.
7. Use old shoe boxes as drawer organizers.
That’s if you have built-in drawers.
8. Make a (little) bit of extra rod space by hanging scarves etc. on the inside of the doors.
So Pretty and Organized!
9. Too many scarves? Use shower curtain rings to organize them on a hanger.
Another great idea!
10. Keep your shoes organized somewhere else, like in a wine box under the bed.
Shoes? All sorted!
11. Or leave them in your closet, but organize them by tension pole.
And Shoe case is ready!
12. For ties (which hang super flat), stick the tie hanger up against the wall.
That way, it doesn’t take up any valuable rod space. You could also use a command hook and a tie rack with a hanger.