Polka dots are a great way to add some fun and excitement to your wardrobe — and they’re not limited to children under 12. Keep scrolling to see some adult polka-dot inspo!
1. Mesh polka-dot material doesn’t have to stay in tulle-form.
Mesh polka-dot designs are pretty popular in the fashion world right now. I love how she paired two timeless materials together to create a casual look!
2. Keep your eyes peeled for long, high-waisted skirts with giant, chocolate chip cookie-sized polka dots on them.
This polka-dot design is super sophisticated and will be sure to make you stand out.
3. If your wardrobe is feeling a bit plain lately, I highly suggest investing in some polka-dot pants to add some subtle fun.
The micro polka dots are subtle enough that they simply complement the amazing details of your other outfit pieces.
4. This red polka-dot dress is actually super popular right now. Even Kylie Jenner was spotted in it!
I love how soft and flirty this dress is — and it looks totally comfortable.
5. If you’re not sure about wearing polka-dot clothing, why not try accessorizing with the fun print?
This is a great way to try it out and look absolutely fire at the same time.
6. Look out for larger polka dots on a long-sleeved shirt.
This design is super retro and adds a hint of chic with the neck tie. It also looks amazing with bright red lipstick and rich-colored blue jeans. All she needs is a malt shake!
7. Do you love thrift or vintage shopping? Keep your hawk eyes alert for some real polka-dot gems out there.
If anything, you will look the exact opposite of a five-year-old and be more reminiscent of a stylish middle-aged woman in the ’80s. Totally my aesthetic.
8. You can still combine polka-dot print with frills and look like you sip on Americanos at trendy cafés, even if you don’t.
This outfit looks like it would be great to wear for a night out while on vacation.
9. Why not just try polka-dot nail polish art to complement your neutral wardrobe?
This is a unique way to experiment with polka dots if you’re not 150% feelin’ it just yet in your life.
10. Pair a polka-dot jumpsuit with some vibrant accessories.
This is a great way to bring some color into your outfit, especially when a lot of polka-dot clothing pieces are black and white, which can be pretty boring at times.
11. Can’t decide between a black or white purse? Get the best of both worlds with a polka dot one!
I love how spaced-out the polka dots are on the purse, too. It still stands out, but it’s not super extra — know what I’m sayin’?
12. Wear polka-dot socks to add a li’l somethin’-somethin’ to your outfit for the day.
The socks will help fill up some space in a subtle way. This look right here is revolutionary, if you ask me.