14 Product Packaging Fails That Will Definitely Infuriarate You!
Have you ever found a product that has got a lot of packaging like your birthday gift? It has load of papers and plastic but in the end you just get a birthday sticker[it happened with me]. Well, look over product packaging fails that will give annoy you!
14. Gas station packaging for one dose
You need to look over the packages that they get delivered!
13. “I decided to try use less plastic so I ordered 4 re-usable straws, this is the amount of packaging they came in”
I hope you can recycle this plastic.
12. Two Boxes Tea and 30ft+ bubble wrap
Legend says it’s still rolling!
11. Plastic Screw Thread protector packaging
Screw your packaging,
10. Excessive packaging.
Gotta keep it safe. You can simply place it in a yellow envelope.
9. Does this count?
Louis Vuitton caged in a sea of plastic.
8. Mega for Micro
The A1 size box is the smallest standard box Amazon uses
7. Ordered 5 Bottles Of Hair Spray At The Same Time. Came In 5 Separate Boxes On The Same Day All With It’s Own Wrapping
There’s an option with Amazon to ship in as few boxes as possible. Not sure if that can help next time. It may mean your items take longer to ship since they might be located in different locations
6. Soda cans are very fragile
I really want to know the thought process for this
5. Sephora at it again for a .05oz concealer
I swear these company doesn’t know envelopes exist.
4. Wow, no CD in the packaging.
They shouldn’t be wasting resources shipping them out
3. Hello World!
My entire CS knowledge summed up in the back poster there.
2. Individually packed jelly beans
A pool of plastic.
1. 6 tic tacs per small box in a jumbo box, much more convenient than a regular tic tac box
It is 100% egregious but looks cute, sadly not for turtles