“Why do British people put a plastic tub in the kitchen sink?”
1. When the idea of washing machines in kitchens was just super strange.
Here's a selfie I took in 2015 with a washing machine just to prove to Americans that British people actually put them in the kitchen pic.twitter.com/zZ5iLeaLVl
— Ryan Broderick (@broderick) July 12, 2017
Hell, I’ll put a washing machine anywhere as long as it’s in my apartment!
2. When they questioned our fine food.
But it looks delicious!
3. When they stumbled upon the British legend Mr Blobby.
You go Mr.Blobby! Now I am having Nightmares…
4. When they couldn’t grasp the concept of an egg cup.
We keep them in egg cartons that can hold up to 2 dozen so we aren't taking up the entire fridge with eggs in stupid little cups
— supernatural (can suck my ass) (@WywrdDeanCas) July 11, 2017
My dude, you seriously don’t understand the idea of a regular plate…
5. When they didn’t know why we use washing-up bowls.
Someone answer me this, why do British people put a plastic tub in the kitchen sink? pic.twitter.com/RBLhSPo2ef
— TeresaLaBarbaraBlack (@beyoneeche) December 27, 2014
So they’re to stop crockery breaking in the sink?
6. When our lack of tipping was exposed.
It’s because they are paid the minimum wage or higher. There is only one minimum wage-moreover tips are split between all staff inc cooks. Ohhh..!
7. When our greatest invention, train wine, was discovered.
Can buy wine by the (plastic) glass in England convenience stores pic.twitter.com/7nqSK8spYO
— Noah Eisner (@neisner) December 22, 2014
Hehe ! For 10 yrs I’ve been saying this should be done! England is coming up with ways 2 make this world a better place.
8. When our orange juice came with juicy bits.
Guys! In England, they don’t have pulp! They have “Juicy Bits”. Well yeah… Why’d you called it anything but “bits”?
9. When our two-tap system was a mystery.
We can say “A comfort zone!”
10. When our puddings weren’t puddings.
Not so bad !
11.When they had questions about our tea-drinking habits.
All tea lover can make a plan like this.
12. And when they picked up on our overuse of the letter X.
why do other british people put an x after literally everything they're like "oh my nan just died x" am i missing out on something
— 𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔩𝔟𝔬𝔶 (@moteIboy) November 10, 2016
Really, What is that X?
13. When they wanted to learn more about our TV channels.
It’s very hard to remember all the channels and shows! Smarty !
14. When the “cheeky Nando’s” meme had all of America scratching their heads.
Cheeky Nandos? Really !