All of these meals are acceptable for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
1. Beans on toast, served at literally any time of day.
A True classic.
2. Ewww sausages on toast.
It looks unimaginably delicious and Unthinkably tasty.
3. But there is nobody in competition with Cheesy beans on Toast.
This meal will cure colds, hangovers, and heartache.
4. Especially when the cheese is mixed with the beans so it looks gross (but tastes delicious).
It looks like sick on a plate, tastes like heaven.
5. Beans and ketchup Combo.
Tomato sauce is the best kind of sauce.
6. Cheese and Paper on Toast.
There’s the type you make under the grill that goes deliciously crunchy. And there’s the type you microwave that goes soggy. Both are equally tasty.
7. Or its fancier cousin, Welsh Rarebit.
The ideal lounge lunch.
8. Cheese toasts, which are not to be confused with grilled cheese sandwiches.
Only nans and street centres make perfect cheese toasties.
9. Dippy eggs and soldiers.
The cosiest meal ever.
10. Heinz tomato soup and Grilled bread.
Ideal meal for Lazy day.
11. Spaghetti hoops on Grilled toast.
12. Chopped tomatoes on toast.
Weirdly Nom nom..
13. Jam on bread, a true breakfast staple.
It’s like eating pudding in The morning.
14. Marmalade on toast.
It’s the Godfather of all the toast toppings, but it’s also the most delicious.
15. Lemon curd on Grilled Bread.
Great garnished on fancy bread from your local farmers market.
16. Marmite on toast.
The method to making this right is to put the Marmite thinner than what feels right.
17. A Full English served with a rack of toast to mop up the leftover bean juice.
Most Fancy way to serve the Toast.
18. Fried bread, served as part of a fry-up.
19. Scrambled eggs and ketchup on toast.
Food of The Legends.
20. Mushed up boiled eggs on grilled bread.
So much better than poached egg on toast.
21. But best of all them is the simple buttery toast with a proper cup of tea.
The butter should drip onto your plate as you take your first bite.