1. The SNP manifesto was out and it was so odd
The back cover of the SNP manifesto features a picture of a young boy being impaled by a plastic triceratops. pic.twitter.com/DpPLAtBmD2
— Joey D'Urso (@josephmdurso) May 30, 2017
Pot Noodle sparked violence
Barack visited Scotland
When Barack visited Scotland everyone was angry.
4. Kaitlyn’s nan quit her job
Nah man my grans notice for leaving her work 😭😭 wish a was kidding on pic.twitter.com/kHJkSEsrY6
— kaitlyn (@_kaitlynmcgrory) May 10, 2017
5. Who invented “Greggings”?
6. This guy accidentally became an artist
This is such a unique place.
7. He is the most violent kid
This kid was sent to school dressed as the most violent character from Trainspotting.
8. The weather was truly batshit in March
9. People are so dramatic
10. Shoutout to this true hero
11. This cat literally did not give a fuck
This cat is not for sale!!
12. And this cat ruined whole house
Just fell through the roof trying to get the cat canny believe it she's still up there tae pic.twitter.com/gUMnC6CT1J
— s t e f (@steffan888) May 23, 2017
13. New way to troll Trump
14. Glaswegian protester had the best reaction to him becoming president
15. A very unfortunate tattoo decision
16. Dennis wanted to get rid of the moon
fucking sick of it. get rid of it. pic.twitter.com/emkTSHmzWd
— chris (@atkiiins) May 15, 2017
17. The most Scottish start to the day
18. This man went to a party and ????
Oh Maryhill, is wonderful pic.twitter.com/mcvyVBzFZp
— Liam (@LiamUTLR) April 17, 2017
19. WTF! Lewis won over £20,000 on a £3 bet
— LewisElliot (@LewisElli0t) April 22, 2017
20. This woman in Glasgow tried to give CPR to a pigeon
— Charlotte (@Charlismyname) April 18, 2017
21. This man was hustled by the crappest muggers ever
Never sell a golf club on Facebook to someone from East Kilbride! pic.twitter.com/l7905sD5g9
— Gregor Ford (@GregorJFord) March 30, 2017
Scotland, you keep doing weirder things. Wonder what the rest of 2017 will bring?