1. We all knows, Glasgow is ugly and industrial.
Finnieston Crane and the River Clyde at night.
2. It doesn’t have any sweet or natural shrouded corners
Ruthven Lane, off Byres Road.via
3. Nope, there are no detached or serene spots by any means
4. It’s all solid tall structures, fundamentally
Plum blossom at the entrance to Glasgow Green
5. There are absolutely no imaginative, innovator structures
Interior structure of the Glasgow Tower.
6. Nope, not a solitary one
Glasgow Science Centre.
7. Positively no well known architects originated from Glasgow
The Mackintosh Building, built by Charles Rennie Mackintosh.
8. General society structures are all dark and discouraging
The Mitchell Library.
9. Also, they look far more detestable within
10. The college structures are especially disillusioning
The Cloisters at the University of Glasgow.
11. You won’t locate any Italian-style piazzas in Glasgow
Hutcheson Street, Merchant City.
12. Or, on the other hand stately homes; they’re saved for Edinburgh
13. Actually, it has for all intents and purposes no memorable structures by any stretch of the imagination
Provand’s Lordship, built in 1471.
14. What’s more, there are absolutely no excellent, famous settings
The Barrowland Ballroom.
15. The entire city looks surprisingly more dreadful around evening time
Royal Exchange Square.
16. It’s all quite recently so bleak and dreary
17. The principle shopping road in Glasgow is ghastly
18. What’s more, it’s all considerably uglier at Christmas time
19. Truth be told, winter, when all is said in done, regret crapfest
Kelvingrove Park bridge in the snow.
20. The waterway is only a dirtied dump, truly
The Clyde Arc at dusk.
21. Furthermore, there’s nothing to see there at any rate
22. Glasgow’s parks and gardens are somewhat unfortunate
The Kibble Palace, Glasgow Botanic Gardens.
23. What’s more, general society spaces are just…meh
The Royal Doulton Fountain and People’s Palace.
24. So you see, it’s actual what they say: Glasgow is a dump
Don’t look at that view, hen! You’ll be scarred for life.