1. You don’t shy away in your moments of weakness
It’s easy to be happy with someone when you’re feeling positive and happy about life. But what if you’re going through a bad phase? Your partner becomes your comfort during tough times and not a burden.
2. You’re not afraid to disagree with him/her
You have achieved that level of understanding where you realize that regardless of the possibility that you fight, it will simply bring you all closer. You are not frightened of giving honest opinions any longer.
3. You have immense respect for each other
You would prefer not to change the essence of his identity and you would prefer not to change the spirit of her identity. There might be stuff that annoys you, but you adore them a lot to give those petty things a chance to trouble you.
4. Long silences don’t seem awkward anymore
Now long silences feel soothing and comfortable when you are with each other. There is no need for the fillers, just their presence is enough.
5. You realize you have become a better person
You people enjoy each other’s company. Your partner brings out and complements the best parts of you. A healthy relationship doesn’t only leave you the person that you are – it builds you for the better.
6. You feel connected without actually communicating
You don’t have words about your love for them. You complete each other’s words. You think alike, and make sure whatever you do doesn’t hurt your significant other.
7. Your little moments of silliness keep your mature love young
It doesn’t matter how decent and maturely you behave in front of other, but you will behave like kids when you both are together. You don’t care how stupid you might look.
8. You live different lives, yet carry a part of each other in your hearts
You both have different personalities and lifestyle. Maybe you both are not spending 24×7 with each other. You both will never give up on each other. This is so perfect!