We train our body in many ways, if we are fat, we train our bodies to get fit, if we are weak we train to get strong, if we are slow we train to run faster. Our body goes through constant changes and development when we train. Have you ever thought to train your brain? Here we have some really tricky questions that will train your brain to it’s fullest extent, read the article to know more…
If you travel a lot in planes, you would know the answer!
According to IATA (International Air Transport Association), the two passengers are not allowed to sit together in the same row in the aeroplane…who are these two people?
A group of women decides to go onto a local bus. The bus is not crowded at all, yet they still all decide to sit at the back. Why would they do that? See the answers at the end…
In 1445, the church bells in Moscow started ringing all at the same time on their own. The people believed that they were facing an apocalypse. The same thing happened in 1091 in Kiev and again in 1802 in Moscow. What do you think was the reason for the ‘doomsday’? See the answers at the end…
What is easy to get into but difficult to get out of? Try to keep your brain focused on the answer and keep those disgusting thoughts away!
Answers: 1. The answer is cats and dogs! (wasn’t it obvious)
2. The answers are tricky, the bus belongs to Iran, in Iran small kids and all women have to sit at the back of the bus.
3. The answer to the bells ringing at the same time is very easy actually, it’s the earthquake! The earthquake caused the bells to ring.
4. All married men would get this answer, What is easy to get into but difficult to get out of? It’s trouble! You can get easily into one, but never get out of it!
Some more interesting questions on Next Page…
Here’s the question, what flies without wings and cries without eyes? Think about it carefully, it’s not at all complicated. Just read the question again slowly and carefully!
If you had ever come across the term ‘tail docking’ you would know the answer, the question is, many years back tail docking was pretty popular in Europe, regardless what the dog breed was. Why exactly was that?
Answers: 5. You must have thought about numerous animals and birds who would suit the question, but the answer is ‘The clouds’.
6. The answer is, back in the days the dog owners were taxed based on the length of their dogs’ tails, less the tail, less tax to pay.
This next question you won’t be able to answer, read on Next Page…
Here’s the question, there are six cups in front of you out of which three glasses are filled. By touching just one glass, how can you make all of them alternate between full and empty? Read the answers at the end…
A ten-foot rope ladder hangs over the side of a boat, the bottom rug is on the surface of the water. The rungs are about one foot apart, and the tide goes up at the rate of six inches per hour. How long will it be until three rungs are covered?
Answers: 7. The answer is very easy, all you need to do is pick up the second glass (filled glass) and pour it into the fifth one (empty one). Try and visualize it!
8. The correct answer for this is, NEVER! Since the tide rises, the boat rises along with it too. Unless the boat sinks obviously!