Do You Dare To Solve These 9 Impossible Riddles? Try Your Best
Here we have some really difficult riddles that we bet you cannot solve without looking at the answers. If you can then try it out, #9 is the toughest, try to solve it! Check the answers at the end of the article!
9. A tough race!
1. Answer: “A. If Sarah is not married then John is looking at a unmarried person. If Sarah is married then she is looking at Paul who is not married. Either way, a married person is looking at someone who is unmarried.”
2. Answer: “(Rock) & (Roll) M+(ewe)+sick = rock and roll music!”
3. Answer: “It’s 4 100.”
4. Answer: “10. The fish have no way to leave the tank!”
5. Answer: “They weren’t playing one another (gotta think outside the box).”
6. Answer: “Sisters exist, you know – and they can be doctors. The doctors were Robert’s sisters.”
7. Answer: “Jason. June is the sixth month, April the fourth, September the ninth, October the tenth and November the eleventh. Together, they spell J-A-S-O-N.”
8. Answer: “There are three possible answers. They could be 51 and 15, 42 and 24, or 60 and (0)6.”
9. Answer: “just second place.”