Dog Owner Posts Terrifying Warning Every Dog Owner Should See!

Do you know that Dogs get jealous when he sees the owner with other creature? Well, if you don't, that's one of the facts of the dogs. So, one dog owner posts heart breaking warning that every other dog owner should see! Read the full story to discover that...

The dog owner name is Indria Tuckler!

via

Indria Tucker loves her dog and as she gets busy with her work, she bought her sturdy looking rope to make her dog busy and to keep him entertained. But she regretted it that later!

Impossible to destroy!

via

She bought her dog indestructible rope balls to play for the remaining day! But when she came back, she saw strange things happened to one of the balls. The indestructible balls were shredded into pieces. And you won’t believe what happened next!

Advertisment

The dog swallowed the ball!

via

Sam, the dog who was hardly one year old swallowed one of the balls of the rope. Well, the harm was done and there was nothing she could do. But the harm to Sam wasn’t expected to be so disastrous!

When dog tried to pass the intestine it was scary for Indria!

via

The dog tried to pass out the balls out of the body but in the process, the ball tore several holes in the intestines. She rushed to the vet doctor and removed the three feet of rope and also the fourteen inches of dog’s perforated intestine.

But the surgery couldn’t save the dog!

via

Despite all the efforts and surgery by the doctor, the doctor couldn’t help Sam. He passed away two days later! The pain of losing your beloved animal sometimes destroys you and ultimately you feel the guilt of, “Why did you give him the rope?”

Advertisment

Indria finally decides to share his story!

via

“We did not even have the option of having another surgery. She quickly became septic and bled from her intestines into her stomach,” said Indria. But Indria didn’t post the thing herself, Candy Williams helped her!

Advertisment

Here is her post!

via

Just avoid buying such kind of toys from the shop. “According to an article posted by Germantown Veterinary Clinic ‘Ropes are the most dangerous objects your dog can swallow.” Never leave your dog unsupervised especially when they are playing with some toys!

Advertisment