I don’t want to say it was magic, but it was magic.
1. Those normal-looking bubbles that you could hold in your hands without popping.
MAGIC, OK. MAGIC.
2. Those magical baby bottles where the milk disappeared when you put them upside-down.
I still don’t understand this.
Those giant bubbles you could blow out of a dot of colorful, weird-smelling plastic.
4. And the colorful sand that was instantly dry after you pulled it out of the water.
5. Sea Monkeys
And Sea-Monkeys who literally came to life from three lil’ powder sachets.
6. That refillable milk bottle that came with the Baby All Gone doll.
WHERE DID THE MILK COME FROM???
7. And those Baby All Gone cherries that magically appeared on the spoon when you put it in the jar.
THE SPOON WAS EMPTY????!?!?!?!?
8. Electronic Poo-Chi dogs
An electronic Poo-Chi dog that chewed and gave heart eyes when you fed them their bones.
9. Floating Dolls
Those dolls that majestically floated through the air like a feather, even though your string pull was aggressive af.
10. The Mouse Trap maze
The Mouse Trap maze that, no matter how many times you played it, was always constructed wrong.
11. Those weird sticks that only had the purpose of making the “WOOOOOOAAAAWWW” noise and literally nothing else.
Owen Wilson, is that you?
12. And those strange jiggly hand toys that, tbh, I still don’t really understand.
I know y’all are going to call them the hand job toys, and, look, I agree.