Colleges in the northern and southern part differ a lot from each other, many factors support the difference. Such as, climatic conditions, lifestyle, etc. Read the article to the differences.
1. Travelling to a party North.
To go to a party students can’t even dare to keep the car window open or the you will freeze before reaching the party. The worst could happen you will be covered with snow.
2. Travelling to a party South.
Travelling to a party in south is much fun, under the warm sun, a good day to go to the beach!
3. Drinking at a bar Northern style.
You don’t need your drinks to be cold when they are served directly on ice.
4. Drinking at a bar Southern style.
In the Southern parts people love drinking chilled beer on a warm dy and ride wild mechanical bulls!
5. How to cure a hangover in the North.
A sandwich full of cheese and crisp spiced bacon is the best cure for hangover in the Nothern side.
6. How to cure a hangover in the South.
In the Southern it is the old and gold nice and big hamburger!
7. Appropriate attire for the football game in north.
When you go to a football game in the Northern side.
8. Appropriate attire for the football game in south.
When you go to a football game in the Southern side.
9. Northern students dealing with snow.
Not a big deal for the Northerner students as it snows most of the year.
10. Southern students dealing with snow.
They rarely get much snow in the whole year!