Prepare yourselves… more winter funny pictures are coming since it’s winter outside and the internet has a tendency to be exceptionally repeating and topical. If there’s snow and it’s icy the internet makes clever winter memes. I’m sorry to learn the one to break this startling truth to you. Maybe your dog and cats have more answers. So, grab yourself a spot of tea or a boozy hot chocolate, and celebrate the beginning of winter with these wintertide-inspired pictures.
1. I’m just surprised the folks at Apple had the restraint to not put in 50 of these things like they obviously wanted to.
In reality, even the possibility of that is making me moan into my palm, so perhaps it’s for the best that they didn’t.
2. Obviously, this cat was horrified to discover that it was being spied on all along.
Mark my words, whenever they keep an eye on it, it’ll some way or another be wearing a tinfoil hat. Those different cats will most likely only feign annoyance at the entire thing.
3. Well, at least she can’t always add more roses to the bush if she doesn’t learn her lesson.
And it really is great, as well, because if the danger of putting bae’s name on your skin doesn’t appear to be excessively exceptional after the third attempt, you’re doomed. Click on the next page to see more funny pictures.
4. Hmm, I’m afraid I’m gonna have to respectfully disagree and say this costume is completely necessary.
In all honesty, I don’t think we’ve seen the most serious facepalm that Steve Harvey is able to do. If this outfit doesn’t give us that, nothing will.
5. This is a wild picture and everything, but I can’t stop wondering where this dude even came from.
I’m speculating there’s a truly high diving board above them, yet I truly need to trust he simply dropped out of the sky like Mr. Bean.
6. I’m not gonna lie, those pigeon pumps are looking pretty fresh.
What’s more, along these lines, she gets the opportunity to have some good times of keeping real pigeons without the cocktail of gnarly diseases that generally accompany them. They’re not simply carrying notes, y’all. Be safe. Click on the next page to laugh more.
7. They’re laughing now, but this happy little fella is gonna be the star of the next big hit one of these days.
It’s going to be unusual seeing glad pumpkins rather than Minions spread all over Facebook, however, I can’t stand in the way of progress.
8. Aww, even poor Man Man doesn’t really seem that impressed with himself in this picture.
That is most likely on the grounds that other superheroes traveled to the scene of the danger and he was stuck taking a taxi. That would influence anybody to feel somewhat down on themselves.
9. The difference may seem slight here, but in person, the whole Grand Canyon might as well be between them.
All things considered, bae is somewhat more likely to get an answer from over a huge hole in the desert when they try to speak with her.