Work always isn’t fun for everyone, there are some days of work where you get bored of the monotonous schedule. What do you do to entertain yourself? So for your entertainment here we have some of the most hilarious jokes about work, which after reading you will die laughing.
1. Just hoping if today you maybe just lucky enough to get a holiday.
me: (texting boss) we still on for work today?
boss: yes. you dont have to text me this every morning. we're "on" for work every day mon-fri
— slick (@dlicj) April 14, 2017
2. Strictly paycheck only!!
me: i don't have time for workplace drama, i'm here for a paycheck
also me, when my coworker says she's annoyed w someone we work with: pic.twitter.com/ciQ6oikRtJ
— /: (@blazedd0nut) May 26, 2017
3. Sometimes you just dono what you want with life!
Me when I don't get scheduled a lot vs Me when I do get scheduled a lot pic.twitter.com/o1BYrvzhB8
— selena (@selenamortiz) December 6, 2016
4. Now we know why he banned it!! LOL
Our boss just banned overly specific nicknames and the whole office is staring at Rat Snitch Brian The Good Time Ruiner.
— Ceej (@ceejoyner) January 12, 2015
5. Sure why do think I was made? Couldn’t be more sarcastic!
Interviewer: Are you willing to work nights and weekends including holidays
You: Sure…… pic.twitter.com/VV9pdX1Vpa
— Juán ✈️📚🙏🏽 (@_ImFreshPrince_) January 3, 2017
6. When hell is all the same for you!
Boss: go to hell
Me: so stay? or leave? I'm confused
— DaddyJew (@DaddyJew) July 21, 2016
7. Morning! That’s when you regret most decisions that you took last night!
Me agreeing to an extra shift at work vs me the morning of that shift pic.twitter.com/2jXeE8ptnT
— mac (@kenziecoffman) May 12, 2017
8. Trust me you never want to get into that truck! You get noting but bizarre hospital bills and even sweet death!
That awkward moment when your crewmate gets into the wrong truck outside A&E 😂 pic.twitter.com/pLgGPmZML9
— Tom Pullen (@SECAmb_Tom) January 18, 2017
9. Hope the yogurt as delicious as Debbie, or you can have Alicia next time!? LOL
Adorable idea. Colleagues have been writing names on their food in the office fridge. I am currently eating a yoghurt called Debbie
— Mrs Joshua Homme (@FussySaffa) March 24, 2010
10. When you always win against yourself.
Alarm goes off
Me: just sleep 20 more mins
Me: how about 30 more mins
Me: just skip work
Me: just quit your job pic.twitter.com/TOPRHOoa2d
— Kermit (@ltsKermit) January 20, 2017