US President Donald Trump is on an overseas trip, he has already visited Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia and the UAE have pledged $100 million to a women’s business fund supported by his daughter Ivanka Trump. When Trump and his wife Melania arrived in their Air Force One Air flight at Tel Aviv, Israel…Read the article to know what happened next.
1. Melania Trump swatted away Trump’s hand when he attempted to hold it.
Melania Trump promptly slapped off his hand in front of the cameras. The internet couldn’t get over this act and began trolling them. They began to speculate why Melania did this to Trump.
2. FLOTUS couldn’t avoid holding PLOTUS’s hand for a long time.
— Benjamin Netanyahu (@netanyahu) May 22, 2017
But she had to hold President Trump’s hand along with Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu and his wife, Sara.
3. A Twiterrati noticed that…
It was to be noticed that their bizarre pose had a striking similarity to Trump’s pose in Saudi Arabia.
4. While inaugurating.
While inaugurating an anti-extremism center, Donald Trump, Saudi Arabia king Salman bin Abdulaziz, Egypt President Abdel Fatah al-Sisi were pictured touching a glowing orb in the same pose.
5. It wasn’t the first time, Melania’s reactions to Trump has overshadowed major events…
— Ashley Feinberg (@ashleyfeinberg) January 23, 2017
At Trump’s inauguration, a clip of the first lady’s expressions to Trump when he turned towards her had gone viral. And people trolled her hilariously when she liked the clip of those expressions from her official Twitter handle.
6. Slovenian-born wife of US-born President Trump knows more about America.
— ITV News (@itvnews) April 17, 2017
Donald Trump was trolled when his young Slovenian-born wife nudged him to put his hand on his heart to honour the tradition observed when US national anthem is played.
7. President Trump has unintentionally continued to give troll moments to social media.
He was spotted with the UK Prime Minister Theresa May, people not only trolled American President but said that this is the first time they’ve seen him behaving generously with a woman.
8. A user on Twitter shared this GIF which shows how Barack Obama used to treat his first lady.
Now THIS is how a REAL President treats a First Lady! 💗💗💗💗💗 pic.twitter.com/VWd1LJveaW
— Cindy McNary (@Nadomom) May 22, 2017
A Twitteratti Nadomom wrote in the caption, “This is how a real president treats the first lady.” The couple has been married for 12 years and they have a son named Baron who is 11 years old.