Micro-cheating is a sneaky, mental way to cheat without doing any physical cheating. Simple flirting could look pure at first, but when all small things add up — following charming girls on social media, getting too intimate with female friends he slept with in the past, friends with exes, etc — it could turn into a full-blown affair. These are the few symptoms that show you are the victim of the micro-cheating.
12. He Follows Attractive Girls On Instagram And Likes Their Photos Way Too Often
It’s very relaxed swindling when he messages the girls secretly or writes comments with flirty emoticons. There’s no necessity for him to do that since he’s seeing someone. It is possible the little talk could lead to something more real down the line.
11. He Takes Forever To Text You Back But He’s Always On His Phone When You’re Together
He’s most likely being unfaithful when he takes forever to reply you back or totally neglects to do it, yet he is on his phone when you’re together.
10. He Dresses Better When He Goes Out With His Boys (No Girlfriends Allowed)
He looks great when you all go out on the town night to the films or restaurants, however, he dresses far better when he goes out with his boys where girlfriends aren’t permitted.
9. Suddenly new female friends added to contact list
He Made Friends With Girls He Never Mentioned To You And You Only Know About Them From His Social Media. Ashley? Lauren? There are such huge numbers of, and you don’t know anything about them.Click on the next page to read more.
8. He Goes Out Of His Way To Do Something Nice For A Girl Who’s Not His Girlfriend
It’s an issue when he neglects to lift things up for you, book a vacation, and anything else you have to do on your own because he’s “too busy.” When another girl wants tickets for a concert, he tells her he can make it happen because he knows someone who can hook him up.
7. He Doesn’t Try To Stop Or Anything When Girls Hit On Him
Some folks jump at the chance to get hit on the grounds that it supports their ego, so he might not have any wish to stop or anything when attractive girls start flirting with him. Rather, he puts on a smile and begins flirting back.
6. He Lies To You Saying It’s Work-Related When He’s Going Out With Some Girl
He misleads you saying that it’s business related when he’s going out with a girl you barely know for dinner so you won’t ask him or be suspicious of him. It’s a standout amongst the most widely recognized reasons men use when they’re “cheating” on their accomplice.
5. He Talks To His Ex About All The Good Times They Had Together
It could be alright to date a person who’s friends with his ex, yet it will be hard especially when he keeps in consistent touch with her like she’s his best friend.Click on the next page to read more.
4. He Brings You To An Event As His Date But Spends More Time Talking To Another Girl
He spends most of his time at an event talking to another girl, and you think they might be talking about business or something serious. Chances are he’s probably not.
3. He Constantly Tells You How Awesome This Girl He Just Met Is Who’s Single By The Way
There’s nothing wrong with him praising a young lady he just met, however in the event that he always discloses to you how marvelous she is, at that point, it’s not a decent sign. When he over and again discloses to you what makes her wonderful, at that point, it hints he can’t get her out of her mind.
2. He gets Touchy-Feely With Female Friends He Hooked Up With
It’s alright for him to have female friends, however, it’s an issue when he gets touchy-feely with them like give full-body hugs, clasp hands, let them sit on his lap, and so on. On the off chance that individuals didn’t know any better, they would’ve thought he was dating her and not you.
1. He Blatantly Flirts With Other Girls In Front Of You And Says He’s Just A Ladies’ Man
It’s wrong when he’s making a eye contact and stand out enough to be noticed. His eyes and his concentrate should just be on you. He likewise sends the wrong message that he’s available, and you’re only a friend.