Some men are have no idea what equality between men and women mean. And some men in-spite of being so uneducated they have the guts to disrespect a female TV anchor in a live debate in front of the whole country. Read the article to know how she shut him down.
1. Many famous women have been victims of people shaming them for the clothes they wear.
Like for this instance where Priyanka Chopra met with Prime Minister Modi was shamed by people on twitter for wearing a skirt and the way she sat.
2. Dangal actress Fatima Sana Shaikh had the most recent experience.
Fatima Sana Shaikh was shamed by people for wearing a swim suit during Ramzan. Seriously how delusional and illliterate can these people be.
3. Coming back to the main issue.
During a debate on the channel Mirror Now a simple “so called” cleric Maulana Yasoob Abbas told the editor Faye D’Souza that if she wanted to be treated equal to men then she should just wear undergarments at work. And this Yasoob Abbas shows how well educated he is.
4. To which Faye responded by shutting of the debate and directly addressed him.
Oh! wait there is more to it….
5. That is how you shut these idiots up!
6. This is how you show them, in which dirt do they belong.
7. This show that you are not supposed to mess with such a woman. Hats off!!
8. This woman’s brave stand against public shaming and the thrashing reply to this idiot Maulana was widely appreciated on twitter.