These are some really interesting facts that you probably didn’t know about. Here we have 12 celebrities were the best friends since their childhood. Read the article to know these celebrities are.
1. Tobey Maguire And Leonardo DiCaprio met in an audition and were best friends since then.
Did you know that Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire have been friends for over 30 years? They both raised by single mothers in LA, the stars that have raised to fame together. Recalling their first meeting, Leo said, “I literally jumped out of the car. I was like, ‘Tobey! Tobey! Hey! Hey!’ And he was like, ‘Oh, yeah – I know you. You’re . . . that guy.’ But I just made him my pal. When I want someone to be my friend, I just make them my friend.”
2. Elijah Wood And Macaulay Culkin still hang out together.
They met on the sets when they were young and became the best of friends since then!
3. Here we have straight from the sets of Mickey Mouse Club House Justin Timberlake and Ryan Gosling have been the best buddies.
4. Kim Kardashian And Nicole Richie.
They grew up in the same neighborhood and occasionally got a chance to hang out.
5. Cameron Diaz And Snoop Dogg.
They went to high school together.
6. Rob Lowe, Emilio Estevez, and Tom Cruis.
They went to Santa Monica HS.
7. John Krasinski and B.J. Novak.
They played the Little League together.
8. Demi Lovato And Selena Gomez.
They were good friends since the time they worked together at Barney & Friends.
9. Tupac And Jada Pinkett Smith.
They went together to school in Baltimore.
10. Matt Damon And Ben Affleck.
They were neighbors when they were young. They have been best friends since that time.
11. Did you know that Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie grew up in Bel-Air together?
12. Maya Rudolph And Gwyneth Paltrow were high school BFF’s.
Maya Rudolph And Gwyneth Paltrow were in the same school when they were very young.